Experience with MatchesFashion?

pinky7129

O.G.
Feb 19, 2007
Hello Ladies,

I've fallen in love with Carolina Bucci's RED charity bracelet, and I was trying to see where I could get it in the US. I found that matchesfashion sells it for a great price ($194 compared to $220) and I can get a code to have free shipping.

However, I have never heard of the website, and I don't know if the items are authentic, or how reliable they are.

Any suggestions, thoughts?

TIA!

I bought a Lanvin evening bag from them back in May. At the time, they weren't charging duties--a temporary promotion, perhaps?--but I saw they will now refund duties if you return an item. That's pretty cool.

I bought my first item from Match about a month ago - a gorgeous Chloe bag on sale, and at the same time (I was rushing and didn't check) they had a 20% off promo. They honored the additional % off right away - and the bag was delivered about two days later. I'm definitely shopping there again!

Reactions: highend
I have never had a problem ordering with them and they sell some beautiful things. Their store in London is even more amazing. Plus their items are usually cheaper to buy than on other fashion sites.

I've ordered from them multiple times and never had a problem. Super fast shipping. I get stuff from them quicker than from some other states in the US and always in a pretty package. They're one of my favs.
Thanks so much for letting me know, really appreciate it [emoji3]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PurseForum mobile app