LV in the QM2 Cruise Brochure

Vista

Cultural Ambassador
O.G.
Jan 4, 2006
LOL I thought I'd take a nice relaxing break from tPF and having my head full of purse and scarf thoughts this morning and relax reading the Queen Mary 2 cruise brochure that just arrived in the mail and get my mind off purses for a few minutes ROFL .... and look .... haha so of course I had to come back on and post the pic !

qm2.jpg

lol- a lot of the French hotels put LV luggage in pics for hotel rooms too.

btw I looked into the QM2 and a room like the one pictured goes for $11K on a one-way trip

That's awesome!! Are you going on a cruise?? :smile:

Lol I'm always going on another cruise - next one is Rome to Athens via Egypt, Greek Isles, Turkey in the fall and Christmas/New Years to Hawaii for '08/'09 .. and I'm looking for someting else ... I want to do Antarctica, Asia and um.... Australia/NZ maybe down the list after Antarctica :smile: Lol - I'd like an LV carryon piece .. do I dare get one of those Vernis? ... LOL

Lol I'm always going on another cruise - next one is Rome to Athens via Egypt, Greek Isles, Turkey in the fall and Christmas/New Years to Hawaii for '08/'09 .. and I'm looking for someting else ... I want to do Antarctica, Asia and um.... Australia/NZ maybe down the list after Antarctica :smile: Lol - I'd like an LV carryon piece .. do I dare get one of those Vernis? ... LOL

Yes you need Vernis for all of your upcoming travels! Thanks for posting this, I love it!