I think I may have made a mistake...

Feb 17, 2007
Ok, I am having trouble deciding on my podium order. I have a couple of days left.... At first I thought brown...then gray...now I'm unsure. I only have one bag with gold hardware. So, now, I think maybe black w/gold hardware...or raisin w/gold. Help! My SA is going to think I'm a nut!

Could you remind me what your order was?:heart:

Is all the PH in your collection based on preference or opportunity ( in other words you loved the bag as a whole and hw was not a factor?)

I think if you love PH more than GH you should stay with what you love.

If you're stuck between grey and brown....is etoupe an option or maybe gris tourterelle?

Although... I do have to say Raisin is a great color and one of my favs, it is not necessarliy a year round one...

I asked for dark gray w/ pal. But, the more I think about it, I'm unsure. The ones I own are...35gold/g, 35red/pal, chartruse (sp?)JPGw/pal, 30 turquoise w/pal, bj kellyw/pal/ and a rose drangee lindy w/pal. Yipes! Most of the bags...were the way that I wanted them.

wow. since you don't have black maybe black would be nice. i just got a flash of a dark grey bag with light grey inside and matching piping though. doesn't that sound delish?

GM, your SA is not going to think you're a nut; they're used to this crazy process. It's definitely hard. Because you don't have black, I'd go with the black with GH; you can't go wrong with this classic combination, and I honestly think you'll be very happy with your decision once it arrives. Let us know what you decide!

I think it was graphite. I think the thing is....I've never seen one in person. I am having serious second thoughts. Maybe I should hoof it over to the boutiqe and take a peek at Adroise.

I think it was graphite. I think the thing is....I've never seen one in person. I am having serious second thoughts. Maybe I should hoof it over to the boutiqe and take a peek at Adroise.

Both Graphite and Adroise are very similar. I have only seen Adroise Box in a leather swatch, and not in bag, so I can't really make an acute comparison between the 2 at this point. But I recall my manager telling me that since I have a Graphite Box, I should not even think about Adroise Box.

I asked for dark gray w/ pal. But, the more I think about it, I'm unsure. The ones I own are...35gold/g, 35red/pal, chartruse (sp?)JPGw/pal, 30 turquoise w/pal, bj kellyw/pal/ and a rose drangee lindy w/pal. Yipes! Most of the bags...were the way that I wanted them.
based on the bags that you already have, I'd highly recommend a black 30 with gold hw. This is one gorgeous & classic combo that you will cherish for a long time! :heart: