Show us your Nicholas Kirkwood

Just curious , what did you not like about the backless Beyas? I'm obsessed with the white pair and am thisclose to ordering. I have a pair of regular black Beyas and adore them but I feel like the backless ones would be a nice alternative considering how much I'm loving slides right now. Did you find they fit like the regular Beya?

Hi jelly! How did your backless Beyas work out? I'm eyeing a pair myself and wondering what size to get.
I like them! Weather has been horrendous so have not worn them yet. I'd say probably size up half a size. I got my usual size and they just fit, but my foot will likely hang a bit over (0.5 size up was sold out).

I like them! Weather has been horrendous so have not worn them yet. I'd say probably size up half a size. I got my usual size and they just fit, but my foot will likely hang a bit over (0.5 size up was sold out).

Glad they worked out and thanks for the sizing advice! I haven't ordered them yet due to sizing question but also feeling anxious about the pointy toe -- afraid I might scuff them too easily. I do a lot of running around and am hard on my shoes these days.

Hope the weather improves, so you wear your beauties!