Cognac chamonix with Toile/GH.. Opinion??

Hermes Junkie

Need i say more?
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Hi.. I've been looking for a Gold/Natural Chamonix Kelly with Toile and GH.. However, my SA found me Cognac Chamonix Kelly with Toile and GH.. What do u guys think?? Will it be much darker than the gold/natural?? Do i pass on this.. I'm just afraid ill regret my decision.. :sweatdrop:

Hi.. I've been looking for a Gold/Natural Chamonix Kelly with Toile and GH.. However, my SA found me Cognac Chamonix Kelly with Toile and GH.. What do u guys think?? Will it be much darker than the gold/natural?? Do i pass on this.. I'm just afraid ill regret my decision.. :sweatdrop:

i think it will look patina-d but uniform--if you pass you may wait a long time............i would buy it in a heart beat

I think cognac is darker/richer than gold/natural but in the same family of colors, so presumably, will be more stain resistant. Sounds like a lovely combo to me...especially when the rest of your specs are met. Can you see it first to decide or get your SA to take a picture so you can see it before you decide to take or pass?

^^ Unfortunately, i cant see it!! but I'm afraid that if i dont take one.. i'll wait a loooooooooooooooong time to get the gold/natural one..

Actually as i'm typing this i'm wondering if the bag is still available..cause my SA told me to give her my reply within 24hours and its 2 days now..:s:wondering Im trying to makeup my mind before they open.. couple of hours from now.. so i can call her and let her know!