Dior Ltd Edition Detective..in love again!

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
I have always been a fan of the Dior Detective and I have the original one in red/burgundy. I was ready to buy an offwhite small one at the Dior outlet sales, when someone posted a picture of this Nude Detective Evening Bag, its a limited numbered edition. I couldn't help myself and just placed an order at one of the Dior outlets. Isn't this a beauty. I asked about the black detailing and they said it was netting. Can't wait to see it in person.

Attachments

• LE_Nude_Evening_Detective__1_035.JPG
    LE_Nude_Evening_Detective__1_035.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 377
Has anyone seen this before, I'm wondering if it was carried in the US since outlet says it just came in from Paris.

Attachments

• LE_Nude_Evening_Detective__1_035.JPG
    LE_Nude_Evening_Detective__1_035.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 371
Yay! :yahoo:I'm so happy you're getting that bag. I've never seen it in person, but it looks gorgeous. I know it was very rare, and hard to find. Even at a $1000 that's still a great deal for a LE. Can't wait to see modeling pics.

I've been trying to post the larger one, but it keeps inserting in--let me try again. Fashionguru thanks so much, if I hadn't seen your pictures would have never known it exhisted. Click on the thumbnail and it will now open larger.

Attachments

• dior nude.JPG
    dior nude.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 129
I received my mini dior gaucho in denim today from Saks and I really love it, but the Dior Ltd is coming from Las Vegas--hopefully before I go away for the weekend.

Thanks for the picture of the matching shoes!!