Design Your Own Rogue

MonsieurMode

Apr 27, 2016
I saw one Instagram today that Coach opened it's new Regent Street Flagship store in London.

Regent St in one of 2 planned "Coach House" stores, that are to offer the complete American House of Leather experience. The second "Coach House" is to open at 685 Fifth Avenue on November 19th.

One of the experiences at Regent Street is a made to order Rogue bag service bar. I haven't heard word on pricing, but I imagine this will come to 5th Ave as well.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Wow, just like LV's service! I would love a Rogue if I could get them to put a pocket in one of the outside sections and get rid of the kiss-lock purse inside .. that would be my design wish :smile:.

Reactions: katlun
I saw one Instagram today that Coach opened it's new Regent Street Flagship store in London.

Regent St in one of 2 planned "Coach House" stores, that are to offer the complete American House of Leather experience. The second "Coach House" is to open at 685 Fifth Avenue on November 19th.

One of the experiences at Regent Street is a made to order Rogue bag service bar. I haven't heard word on pricing, but I imagine this will come to 5th Ave as well.

View attachment 3518571

Thank you so much for posting this! Now I can order the brass hardware on any Rogue bag I want!

Last edited:

View attachment 3518571

I think I'm dreaming...
There is an announcement on website but looks like Coach is keeping it under wraps for now.
IMG_1479396377.275792.jpg

There was a press release issued for Coach House opening on 5th Avenue.

The Made to Order Rogue Experience will include:
  • 9 points of customization
  • Over 1 million possible combinations