When is next Ferragamo sale event?

Ellies

Nov 20, 2015
I have been buying my Ferragamo pieces full price and always miss the sales. For some reason I don't get their emails, only catalog in the mail. SA at the boutique told me that the next sale is before the release of new collection but he couldn't give me any more details. If it matters, I'm in Canada. TIA

Thank you! Do they usually reflect the sale prices online or it is in store only?
I don't know about Canada, though I don't know why it would be different, but in US the sale is online as well as in the store. Typically it's 30% off at most; there is no second markdown. Sometimes you can find a deeper discount at a department store (a couple times I've found handbags for 40% off). You might want to keep an eye out starting around the week before Thanksgiving.

Reactions: Ellies
I have been buying my Ferragamo pieces full price and always miss the sales. For some reason I don't get their emails, only catalog in the mail. SA at the boutique told me that the next sale is before the release of new collection but he couldn't give me any more details. If it matters, I'm in Canada. TIA

In the U.S., Bloomingdale's is currently having a private sale which happens to include Ferragamo. It's a dollar off event. Don't know if it applies to Canadian orders.

My SA in the SF store mentioned the seasonal sale will start in their store in December, so am waiting for a text from her! Have also seen some of the 40% off sales in department stores start already as others have mentioned.