Retail price on Wave Hobo? Its on Bluefly...

Duri

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
HI,
I'm new to Gucci and I have this bag in my shopping cart but I don't know if I'm getting a good deal or not. Its called the Wave Hobo. Its priced at $680 on Bluefly. Also, do you know if I can carry this on my shoulder? Thanks!!
prodImage.ms

I just saw it up there and I tried to add it to my cart and it said it is not available. Since you have it in yours. :crybaby:

I really want to tell you it is a horrible deal and have
you remove it from your cart and I snatch it up. But I really hate telling you this it is an AMAZING deal. DON'T FORGET TO ADD COUPON CODE SHOP337 for another 20% off making it $544.00.

Yes it can be worn on your shoulder. It is a really bad photo of this bag. Check it out on Gucci.com they might have a better photo.

It retails for $850 and then you add tax you are looking at $920 and you will be getting it for $544 for a savings of $376.

GREAT DEAL!!!! Congrats!!!

Kind of OT but you're so honest when you gave the OP your honest opinion so she could grab the bag! I commend members who will not be greedy and help other members out despite their own desires and motivation! :okay:

I like that bag too!

Yes, thank you! I got the bag today and I love it. I'm always in the Chanel forum so this is my first Gucci. And i'm so psyched on the deal i got!!! Thanks again Beljwl for being honest!!