LV Sarah or Chanel Long Flap wallet?

Jc.chen58

Jan 14, 2016
What would you choose? Was leaning toward Chanel given quality issues I've been reading about with LV. Going back and forth between:

Chanel long rectangle flap caviar wallet
LV Sarah in DE or Empreinte Or Epi
Maybe even Emilie but don't like the few card slots.

What I like is the inside style is similar. The Chanel wallet I'm looking at is accordion style like the Sarah/Emilie, not the bi-tri-fold style.

Thanks for your opinions!!!

What would you choose? Was leaning toward Chanel given quality issues I've been reading about with LV. Going back and forth between:

Chanel long rectangle flap caviar wallet
LV Sarah in DE or Empreinte Or Epi
Maybe even Emilie but don't like the few card slots.

What I like is the inside style is similar. The Chanel wallet I'm looking at is accordion style like the Sarah/Emilie, not the bi-tri-fold style.

Thanks for your opinions!!!
I have the LV Sarah and really like its sturdiness. Chanel may be more delicate if lambskin (which is what I have for both my Chanel slgs). Pricing wise as Chanel is entirely leather it may be more worth it than all canvas LV. I don't have a long Chanel wallet, mine is compact small wallet but I love its luxuriousness.

I hv only 1 chanel flap wallet in caviar. The tri fold. I hv quite a few lv wallets in vernis, canvas and recently just bought a sarah in empreinte. What i can say is that... Chanel wallet has material as lining whereas lvleather wallets have leather as lining. Frankly i love my lv wallets more.

I have a Sarah in Empreinte and just love it, it's so spacious I've never had such a 'tidy' and organised looking wallet when I open it up. I'd be a bit scared of a Chanel lambskin wallet; I've not had one before but have had a Dior lambskin one which I only used a couple times and then sold, as each time I used it I could see what wear had been added to it. I like a wallet that's going to last for years. I've not had my Sarah very long but so far so good :smile:

I have a Sarah in Vernis and love it to death. I do not own a Chanel long wallet, but do have two card holders both in caviar. I have been using my flat Chanel card holder almost daily for the past 6 months and it is pretty indestructible. Because it's an SLG, it does get thrown around quite a bit in my bag, but it still looks pretty new. The only wear I see is on the corners, but that is very very minimal. As much as I love Chanel caviar, I do love my Sarah. However, since I don't own one in the canvas print, I have no advice for you. But, I am planning on getting a canvas one in the DE print soon. Gosh, this is a hard decision to make! I'm so sorry I am of no help :sad:. GLD!