Group buying and flash deal sites - DANGER DANGER DANGER!!!!!

Thank you! Very very good fakes indeed.
Thank you for this post. I just cancelled my order with *******. I went into the store and inspected the bag and it looked very authentic, the store set up is great but I just had a niggling feeling. I came home and my hubby convinced me that there is no way a store could be selling fake merchandise in the Rocks. Surely they would be closed down if that was true. I ordered the bag online but still didn't feel confident. After calling their customer service line, the sales person didn't really try and convince me of the authenticity so I am going with my feeling that the price is too good to be true. It also concerned me that there was no security in the store at all and the bags were not secured. Surely that would be a huge risk for bags with these price tags?

Reactions: nikribcorc
Thank you so much.

The sale was back in either January or December so is now over. But I have just noticed the same bag (Prada Double Cuir in size small) on sale again at the same price.

I'm in the UK and here's hoping I can still get a refund if it is fake.
Just checking - did you resolve this? Im also questioning the authenticity of this seller

Thank you for this post. I just cancelled my order with *******. I went into the store and inspected the bag and it looked very authentic, the store set up is great but I just had a niggling feeling. I came home and my hubby convinced me that there is no way a store could be selling fake merchandise in the Rocks. Surely they would be closed down if that was true. I ordered the bag online but still didn't feel confident. After calling their customer service line, the sales person didn't really try and convince me of the authenticity so I am going with my feeling that the price is too good to be true. It also concerned me that there was no security in the store at all and the bags were not secured. Surely that would be a huge risk for bags with these price tags?

******* sells only fake Prada. I've seen plenty of them recently. Not even good fakes either.

I shop at Gilt all the time. They're a huge company and owned by SAKS, highly doubt they would ever sell fakes. I purchased my Prada Saffiano Lux tote from GIlt and took into Prada boutique and it was authentic.

FYI people GILT is owned by Saks .... so I doubt they sell fakes ...

http://fortune.com/2016/01/07/saks-hudson-gilt/
I shop at Gilt all the time. They're a huge company and owned by SAKS, highly doubt they would ever sell fakes. I purchased my Prada Saffiano Lux tote from GIlt and took into Prada boutique and it was authentic.

Since when does Prada authenticate at the boutique level? No sales associate is trained to do so. Their job is to sell you Prada from Prada.
As for Gilt being owned by Saks? That is hardly a ringing endorsement.
Here are a few links for you
https://forum.purseblog.com/search/1686061/?q=gilt+fake&t=post&o=date
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...-seller-richgirlscollection-loukpeach.943212/

I had my zipper replaced and they sent it away for repair. I'm sure if it was fake they would have not replaced my hardware. Every bag has a serial code as well that they ask for and check.

Here's another new site to watch out for - another PURVEYOR of PUKE.

http://www.*******.com.au

I would very strongly advise against purchasing their wares for several reasons.

1 - These bags are sold out world wide so how is it that this company can have almost 20 different models and colours IN MULTIPLES for sale??
2 - And at a large discount??
3 - None of their pictures shows any of the requisite hallmarks of authenticity.

These are the typical signs of a company onselling fakes.

TREAD YOUR OWN PATH.
Here's another new site to watch out for - another PURVEYOR of PUKE.

http://www.*******.com.au

I would very strongly advise against purchasing their wares for several reasons.

1 - These bags are sold out world wide so how is it that this company can have almost 20 different models and colours IN MULTIPLES for sale??
2 - And at a large discount??
3 - None of their pictures shows any of the requisite hallmarks of authenticity.

These are the typical signs of a company onselling fakes.

TREAD YOUR OWN PATH.
Hello miss figgy

Just wondering if you have purchased from ******* or you've heard of others who have received fakes? I'm looking at a balenciaga but am nervous about the authenticity even though they have 3 retail stores in Sydney. TIA.

Hello miss figgy

Just wondering if you have purchased from ******* or you've heard of others who have received fakes? I'm looking at a balenciaga but am nervous about the authenticity even though they have 3 retail stores in Sydney. TIA.

Be VERY VERY CAREFUL! if you buy the bag - get it authenticated straight away (and the pictures on the website may not the the same as the bag you'll receive) and make sure to pay via Paypal so that you can dispute and be your added layer of protection.

Be VERY VERY CAREFUL! if you buy the bag - get it authenticated straight away (and the pictures on the website may not the the same as the bag you'll receive) and make sure to pay via Paypal so that you can dispute and be your added layer of protection.
I would be very surprised if they are authentic, please let us know if you do go ahead and what the authenticator comes back with.