My First Vanity....oooh La La!!

baglady.1

Serious Bag Addict
O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
Snagged this gorgeous LE Vanity on Ebay some time ago & must say, the bag has knocked my socks off! Absolutely gorgeous...a work of Art! Even DH was impressed...:nuts:

This is the small vanity (11 X 6 X 2), now I would like to try the larger one as well - if I can ever find one. I am not one for a clutch, but the shoulder strap works great and despite the fancy look, the colors are quite neutral & could even be an everyday bag/casual bag for those who don't need a large bag. For me, for those days/times don't want/need more than a wallet, comb & cosmetics, cell phone.

here is a slide show, check out the fine details...amazing!

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s148/baglady4u/vanity/?action=view&current=1182097998.pbw

Click twice on any photo to enlarge the photo & slow down the slide show. I included a few pix of our Northwest lifestyle just for fun...(computer mouse, starbucks latte, dive books...)

And a FENDI Salute to you ALL Enjoy...:yahoo:

closeup2.jpg

This is such a classy little bag. It is stunning and it really suits your skintone. I love the Fendi studs all over it and the mirror with the detail in the background. Nice one!

You know silly me, it wasn't until I got this gorgeous piece that I realized why this Fendi line was called a "Vanity" ... its not for Vain women BTW :Push:, you have a full blown view of your face every time you pick it up, great for putting on make up....:graucho:

Saich, Lit, Deco, FL, Kavando thank you for the kind tributes to this fine piece...

I would highly recommend getting this one should you see it at auction or in the stores, can certainly understand why it sold out in the Outlets:smile:!