couv carnet gm- would this make for a nice sized agenda?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Hello,

I've seen some women on instagram using this in conjunction with one of their binder agendas. I am wondering If this would work as a primary smaller agenda. Slip in an agenda insert that fits and possibly a notebook? Is it worth the price tag? Thanks!

It is totally worth it to me. I finally have planner peace. I have had the pm, MM, and GM agendas and Couv is my favorite. I have a Hobonichi Avec as the planner inside and I love how it feels in my hands. If you can get one definitely do it!

I have one (well two actually- one in mono and one in Damier graphite) and LOVE it.
I use it in place of my binder style agendas!
I have been a bit out of the loop. I love my ring agenda but it makes my bag super heavy. Looking into the CC GM in Mono, which is not available on the site, may I ask what the retail is? TIA

I had to look this up on YouTube. I'm very intrigued by this, but don't see it on the website? Anyone have he code so I can call and see if there's one available?
Hi ladies! I called the 800# and they were able to locate one for me. The rep stated it was becoming more and more difficult to find so if you want one don't wait too long! And at $360 it's a pretty good price point (well for Louis anyway)! The item number is M60467. Hope this helps. Good luck!