Which Is Your Favorite?

my fave would be my camo black bella.... no, my new playground bella bella...... mmmm, my foresta ciao ciao.... lol. i think i love ALL my bags and prints. but definite fave styles are the bellas and ciao ciao. :yes:

Mine was the Spiaggia Bambinone, but that's just 'cause Casey picked out the most kick-ass print placement ever for it :smile:

Now I have a really awesome Citta Rosa BV which I look forward to using in the future..

but I have to say the Inferno Bella that Diane from Southampton got for me with very few cut offs (& pink ipod devil girl!) on the zipper side has to be my all-time fave, hence I switched back to it today. :biggrin:

My favorite style is the stellina. I've always been a messenger bag girl. :smile:

As for prints though, that's a harder question. I sincerely love parts of all of them! There's not one that jumps out to me as THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!!

Not only that, I think it's impossible to get a favorite print/favorite style 'cause not many styles work well with the stellina. The least "offensive" one was the Adios Star in my opinion so that's what I have. :biggrin: