Divorce-HBO

Sassys

Please get some Common Sense
O.G.
May 14, 2006
Divorce is an upcoming American television comedy series created by Sharon Horgan. The series will premiere on HBO in 2016.[1] The pilot episode was written by Horgan and directed by Jesse Peretz.[2]

Cast

Well, I watched the first episode last evening on my ipad. Hmmm, pretty depressing imo.

I didn't care at all for he actor playing the husband, but maybe it is his character I don't like. SJP was sorta Carrie-like but unhappy. I did like Molly Shannon, maybe because her character is nuts. I will watch more episodes to see how things develop. Interested to see what others think about this show (it IS only 1 episode so far ...)

The husband and his moustache cracked me up, I truly did not anticipate the ending!
I read somewhere that the story takes place in Westchester, NY.
I had no clue for some reason, I thought it was Chicago...,
I did not find it that depressing but I have been watching The Afffair which to me is the most depressing show on cable.

Reactions: Deco and Ceeyahd
^^ I didn't find it depressing either. But I didn't think it was terribly funny either. It was stark in a slightly entertaining and slightly uncomfortable way, which is a tone I generally like but something seemed a bit off. It kind of reminded me of Girls but not as funny or as cringy, so it was a little awkward and boring.