Jaune/Marigold: which style? And GH or no?

aerynna

Jun 4, 2007
I'm perplexed. Jaune (or Marigold, as Terry from BalNY called it) looks like i's going to be such a pretty color. So I know I want it, but in which bag?

For me, the choices are City, Day, or Twiggy.

Which would look best with this color?

And would you go GH or no? I think silver GH would be a nice contrast with the warm color, but I don't know if such a bold color needs it at all?

Thoughts?

:confused1:

I personally think that Marigold would work well with Gold hardware...I've seen photos of the Marigold with Silver and was not really wowed by it.

However, I think a Marigold City w/ Classic hardware would be the best choice.

I cannot find the pics that were posted of Juane (not the swatch board pic and not the pic that looks like a big piece of leather, but the pics that had precollection and collection pics that a pf member posted and almost forgot that she had them) Can someone link me up?

I cannot find the pics that were posted of Juane (not the swatch board pic and not the pic that looks like a big piece of leather, but the pics that had precollection and collection pics that a pf member posted and almost forgot that she had them) Can someone link me up?

Yeah, second. I know there used to be a swatch and at least one pic- do we know where these are?

HERE YOU GO SHASTA...

attachment-1.jpg

attachment-5.jpg

attachment-4.jpg

attachment-3.jpg

Oh, man. DROOL. :drool:

I'm actually thinking Jaune might look best in a Day- what do you all think?

And the Days work really well with GH- I really need to see gold hardware against the Jaune before I could decide, though...

Oh, man. DROOL. :drool:

I'm actually thinking Jaune might look best in a Day- what do you all think?

And the Days work really well with GH- I really need to see gold hardware against the Jaune before I could decide, though...

I am having the same dilemma ... I know I would love Jaune but in what? I am currently on the wait list for a Jaune Day but I think I might want a City but definitely in RH or gold GH. The silver wouldn't look nice against the bold yellow IMO:smile: