What's in Your Chloe Bag?

Hi, bought this Chloe whilst holidaying in the US last year (i'm from Australia) and its become my everyday bag. Goes with everything. Here is what's in my bag most days!

(Know this is a bit of an older post, but just had to say) Gorgeous color SESpry!! Is that Marcie in the navy color, or royal blue, or what? Whatever it is, it is beautiful and you've inspired me to spring for my first Chloe this year... :smile:

I own a Paddington and I have it stuffed with a little bit of everything LOL!! Sunglasses, keys, ear buds, wallet, small dictionary, make-up mirror, notary stamp, and other miscellaneous items.

Everyone's bags are so beautiful! I just love seeing what each bag holds. I just got my Betty...an oldie but goodie...and I just love her. Here is what I carry in her....pocket items aren't shown....but she can hold 3 times as much!

The darling "Easter Egg" is a crochet egg my daughter made filled with lavender. It is very light, adorable....and gives my bag a subtle, lovely smell.

I am hoping to add a Louis Vuitton checkbook holder soon!!

:heart: Sweet - love the bag. Where did you get the monkey from it's so cute :heart: