**Share your sensational September purchases!**

Hey bag lovers,

I told you that I want to sell my twinset first to get a new LV but I went yesterday with my mum shopping!

I have to say that she does not have any luxury good and she never understands my love to Bags specially LV bags.

But yesterday she came to visit me and we went for shopping!!! AND we went to our LV store! Suddenly, she said that I can pick up a bag and she will give it to me as a gift!!!! I mean we love each other but our bag-relationship was not that good!

I said: mam, really!!!!!
She said: of course!!!!Although I never understand your love to bags. You can still sell your unused bags!!! But I wanna to make a surprise to my little girl!!! But don't hope that you will get a second LV from me [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

So here she is: my new LV. I think I don't need to mention the name of the bag!!! It is just sooo Classic!!!

View attachment 3475816

View attachment 3475817

View attachment 3475818

I still don't like the orange box [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

PS: I could not decide the speedy from the world tour collection and the speedy in DE because the world tour speedy is so beautiful but since I need something for winter/bad weather days I bought the DE!!!
Congrats! How sweet of your mom [emoji179]

Hey bag lovers,

I told you that I want to sell my twinset first to get a new LV but I went yesterday with my mum shopping!

I have to say that she does not have any luxury good and she never understands my love to Bags specially LV bags.

But yesterday she came to visit me and we went for shopping!!! AND we went to our LV store! Suddenly, she said that I can pick up a bag and she will give it to me as a gift!!!! I mean we love each other but our bag-relationship was not that good!

She said: of course!!!!Although I never understand your love to bags. You can still sell your unused bags!!! But I wanna to make a surprise to my little girl!!! But don't hope that you will get a second LV from me [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

So here she is: my new LV. I think I don't need to mention the name of the bag!!! It is just sooo Classic!!!

View attachment 3475816

View attachment 3475817

View attachment 3475818

PS: I could not decide the speedy from the world tour collection and the speedy in DE because the world tour speedy is so beautiful but since I need something for winter/bad weather days I bought the DE!!!
What an awesome surprise from your mum! [emoji1] Prefect choice you made! I love mine!

My new to me Neverfull MM with cerise interior! I got it at a fairly good price and I was lusting over a mono Neverfull soooo baaaad! I prefer the GM size, but I'm not a fan of the GM in mono, I feel it's too much monogram for me.
It had M.M. heat stamped, which I removed with duct tape. The vachetta around the letters became lighter than the rest, and so did the residue of the letters, but I then cleaned all the vachetta with the patina champ method and now it's more discreet. :biggrin:
For reference, I'm 5'1 1/2". My beautiful furry girl was also very excited about my new bag!
Lovely...

My consolidated September purchases and I shouldn't be buying anymore:

Atlantis PM ( luggage tag was from last year)
Felicie in animal print (I wish they had Atlantis in animal print)
Mimi perfume set (still unsure which is my favorite)
Horizon (for him and I want one for myself now! Best purchase for the month.)

Congrats on these wonderful pieces, especially the Horizon [emoji7]

Reactions: chinchin_lim
Hey bag lovers,

View attachment 3475816

View attachment 3475817

View attachment 3475818

What a lovely mum [emoji5] congrats and enjoy your lovely gift!

So I've been pretty busy this month stalking the online consignment shops and have made a few purchases :smile:

First up from Fashionphile in excellent condition is my new to me Speedy b 25 de, and my first Speedy ever. I technically purchased this bag in late August, but cut the tags in September and am loving it. I loved the bag from the beginning and knew it would be perfect for travel, but was hesitant because the strap is not long enough for me to wear crossbody which is what I wanted. However, I'm going to order a longer strap from Etsy so I can wear it comfortably crossbody.

IMG_1474850725.845647.jpg

Second, is one of my favorite discontinued vernis colors in pomme from Yoogi's Closet in "like new" condition. Meet my new to me alma bb in pomme. This bag isn't as practical, but may be the most beautiful.

IMG_1474850922.865664.jpg

Finally, this bag wasn't even on my radar, but I wanted a pochette nm to use for travel in the airports and a quick grab and go for quick weekend errands. I was wavering between the mono and de, but I have the Eva clutch in both of these prints. When I saw this black noir epi on CoutureUSA, I knew this was the one. It would be more discreet when traveling and be a champ outside if the weather is rainy. I've already ordered a silver crossbody chain from eBay so I will be able to wear while on the plane and traveling.

Triple bonus: all three are made in France! Now all I need is a compact wallet (I'm considering the noir cles in empreinte leather) and I will be content for a long time!

IMG_1474851189.330697.jpg

I have been obsessing about this type of bag to myself for a while. After doing some research I came across the LV carryall. Not a bag that is recently popular, but I am sure there is a following. I went into the store, told the SA what I wanted and he was almost positive LV stopped making that bag but then someone chimed in and said LV just recently redesigned this bag and their location has one. So out came the bag and I love it. Its just what I need for my constant work trips from Chicago to Ann Arbor. Its a great bag for the car and to keep my things organized.
I am curious, what does one do with the leather ring attachment that holds the handles together, just take it off? Sorry for the picture quality, im at work and wanted to just snap a few quick pics lol.
Sorry for the weird angles on the photos, no matter what I do they upload like this.
View attachment 3474223
View attachment 3474224 View attachment 3474225 View attachment 3474226

I wanted to upload some better pictures of this LV carryall I purchased last Thursday. The zipper on the bag doesn't lay perfectly flat when zipped / although it could just be how the bag is designed? I was a bit hesitant in the store but the sales manger assisted the SA through the whole process, the SA must have been new. Anyways, i really like the bag, not sure if there are any tips for storing it other in dust bag in a dark drawer similar to how LV stores the bags.

also for some reason when i take a photo of the inside of bag with flash on it looks like the bag is dirty but its spotless lol.

IMG_0066.JPG IMG_0068.JPG IMG_0069.JPG IMG_0070.JPG IMG_0071.JPG IMG_0072.JPG IMG_0078.JPG IMG_0079.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 862