Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2017 Thread - post pics & discuss here!

Thank you for all of this! I had fun looking through the pics and reading your comparisons.

Not a big fan of the shoes. The cabats are beautiful.

Is this the "new" red coming out?IMG_1474805692.889574.jpg

This caught my eye. Of course I will have to hope to get lucky a few years from now that it goes on sale or goes to an outlet. IMG_1474805754.209818.jpg

Lovely collection, i like all in general and nothing in particular, so thank god, my wallet is safe! :smile: lol
agree with @Buckeyemommy the bracelet is the only piece that cought my eye, wondering what the price tag's gonna be like....

My thoughts....
There are a lot of design elements that I feel I've seen before. Now whether or not this has anything to do with archiving certain silhouettes for the 50th anniversary celebration - I don't know. Certainly a revamped/remodelled Cocker Bag was seen on the runway. The Cabat with the floral applique has been done before (with butterflies), The nuvolato-style weaving on the Lido bag was seen on the "Burnt Marshmallow" aka Tie Dye Cabat in 2010. Albeit the new 2017 Lido Bag is done in karung....

Thanks for all the photos! I had deja vu about the Lido (cross between the Tie Dye marshmallow and Titanium karung Cabats) and the flowers/butterflies Cabats, along with the soft palette of day dresses (it's like butter, cielo, and poussiere all over again--don't know if I remembered those color names correctly).... But I enjoyed the photos. If only the wine-colored gown were a shorter length and not floor-length,it would be mine!

Thanks for all the pictures. Did Tomas show a Veneta? I read somewhere where he said he always showed a Cabat and Veneta as these were some of his first designs for the brand.
Yeah, interesting. I wasn't looking for a Veneta in the show, but come to think of it, I didn't see one either. He has shown them before - usually in the treatment of the season, or in crocodile :love:

I like the barrettes or maybe they are clips...the ones with the violet flowers. Thanks V0N for all your hard work!
You're welcome jburgh :flowers: I'm going to update the other reference threads next week maybe. I noticed one of them didn't even have any pictures :sad:
As for the hair jewellery, I think they can be used as both, although I think I would call them "barrettes" or at least that's what I would think from their description. Not like a giant bobby pin. The one(s) currently on the site from last year - in that gorgeous green - states:
This surprising accessory can be worn in multiple ways and is an elegant addition to any look. Fastened with a delicate double stainless steel slide; Press on the sides for both opening and closing.
Maybe you could even attach it to a chain and wear it as a pendant :lol:

I saw this bag in person today and thought it was quite pretty though it sort of reminded me of a melted ice cream! I would be keen to get your thoughts on this.

This is a beautiful bag...hyperventilating now. Does it come in other colors? Does anyone know the treatment name, size and price? I'd love to add this to our unique treatments thread.

This is a beautiful bag...hyperventilating now. Does it come in other colors? Does anyone know the treatment name, size and price? I'd love to add this to our unique treatments thread.

There is a similar style called the Milano 17. It's on page 41 of the cruise catalog. I'll be in Carmel next week and will stop by the boutique for the "scoop." No pun intended.

Reactions: V0N1B2
According to the Neiman Marcus website, it is called the Medium Flow Wave Intrecciato Tote Bag and is available in white/ beige, red and grey. I have seen the white/ beige and grey. The grey version is made up of a light grey and a dark grey (Ardoise) but the white/ beige (Mist/ Mink) really stole my heart.

According to the Neiman Marcus website, it is called the Medium Flow Wave Intrecciato Tote Bag and is available in white/ beige, red and grey. I have seen the white/ beige and grey. The grey version is made up of a light grey and a dark grey (Ardoise) but the white/ beige (Mist/ Mink) really stole my heart.

My SA says the gray is new steel.