which chanel BLACK flap bag.. has the red interior leather?

Hi, thanks for the quick response. I don't have it on me at the moment but will get back. And it was my mistake, it is the mini (the one that's more rectangular shaped), not the small.

Oh if it's a mini, I'm not sure as it's seasonal and really could have been either. Do you have the tag? If we can figure out the season, someone who knows more about mini's may know what season the one you are looking at is supposed to have.

Hi guys,

Understand this is an old thread...

Appreciate if anyone help with this - I just bought a caviar M/L classic double flap code 20xx but it has black lining! I don't question authenticity but do you know which year has red lining as this bag was definitely produced after 2010?

Thank you so much xx

Hi guys,

Appreciate if anyone help with this - I just bought a caviar M/L classic double flap code 20xx but it has black lining! I don't question authenticity but do you know which year has red lining as this bag was definitely produced after 2010?

Thank you so much xx

They changed the lining from black to burgundy somewhere in late 2010. Do you mean that your bag is from the 20 million series and has black lining?

Hi guys,

Thank you so much xx

If your bag is the classic black m/l (rigid caviar, shiny gold or silver hardware), then a 20xx bag should have the burgandy lining. If it is a seasonal release, then the inside lining will match the outside color. I have a black caviar jumbo that has ruthenium hardware, and since it was a seasonal release, the interior lining is black.

Hi OrangeSherbet,

Mine has 8 numbers...

Then I find it puzzling because there seems to be an engraving on the CC lock which is characteristic of the older classic flaps that have gold-plated hardware. After 2010, and your flap is definitely made after 2014, which is clearly what is suggested by the 20xxxx 8-digit number, the black caviar classic flaps with GHW should be with burgundy lining (all ML, jumbo n maxi) and no markings on the CC. Is the number in the flap also 8 digits and matching with the number on the card?

As stated throughout this thread, Chanel changed the black interiors to burgundy in Caviar bags around November 2010. A 12 series bag would definitely have a black interior, M/L or Jumbo. A 12 series Caviar Jumbo would not have a burgundy interior and would not have a double flap . As always post in the Authenticate This thread to check any bag you are interested in before purchasing from ebay.
Hiii, please HELP ME.
I'm Brazilian and I see a chanel classic flap in a site, caviar, with the black interior, and the number of serie of her are only numbers; "1104 .."
Is it true? I'm scared to death.

Hiii, please HELP ME.
I'm Brazilian and I see a chanel classic flap in a site, caviar, with the black interior, and the number of serie of her are only numbers; "1104 .."
Is it true? I'm scared to death.

Hi there! 11 series would have the black interior. But please have authenticated before purchase. Post in the Authenticate this thread https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/authenticate-this-chanel.937412/page-389 and post link to the sale and an authenticator will help you. Good luck and welcome to tPF! :smile: