One And Only Bag Purchase of Summer

Dancing Nancies

all over the place!
Mar 11, 2007
It's been done! So much for going to an outlet and scouting out pirata... I landed my one and only toki summer purchase on an eBay buy it now. It's a citta rosa bambino, and I love ittt~ It has the pink haired girl and the biker girl on one side (the one with the zipper pocket), and on the other just the city scene with a few cars. It's so perfect! I did pay a little over retail (well, the shipping made it that way)... but I'm still proud of myself for snatching it up! :yahoo:

Yayy!! I hope I get it soon :yes:

aww congrats!!!

i thought you were saving up for a bigger bag!!! :smile:

well maybe that will come true :smile:

I know... I'll get a bigger bag someday... I'm just in love with the smaller ones, and I think my parents would shoot me if they saw how much money I'd put down for an amore zucca or something. Gaah that's my dream *_*

oooh cr bambino! i love that bag! did u get it from ebay? 73papasmurfs or something like that..cuz i saw that she had one up!

Yeah, that was the exact one I got! I love how the pink-haired girl is centered on the back... she's my favorite of the girls (and I don't really like the girls much at all)~ 73whoever always posts good pictures and such... I've seen their other bags before, too~