**Share your sensational September purchases!**

Couldn't resist the World Tour collection. They are so pretty.

Congrats on your World Tour Victorine!! I saw it earlier and it is so cute. I've been waiting for this wallet since June when I first read/saw about it here but now can't decide whether to get it or get the new compact pont neuf. I feel the pont neuf is better in terms of longevity and I have been dreaming of a small compact empreinte for the longest time but the victorine is so limited (my store only got one that is reserved for me) that I feel I may regret not getting it. Please help!!!!

I have been obsessing about this type of bag to myself for a while. After doing some research I came across the LV carryall. Not a bag that is recently popular, but I am sure there is a following. I went into the store, told the SA what I wanted and he was almost positive LV stopped making that bag but then someone chimed in and said LV just recently redesigned this bag and their location has one. So out came the bag and I love it. Its just what I need for my constant work trips from Chicago to Ann Arbor. Its a great bag for the car and to keep my things organized.
I am curious, what does one do with the leather ring attachment that holds the handles together, just take it off? Sorry for the picture quality, im at work and wanted to just snap a few quick pics lol.
Sorry for the weird angles on the photos, no matter what I do they upload like this.
IMG_0044.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg IMG_0040.jpg IMG_0043.jpg