Please identify this CHANEL

I think the silver and white bowler that was on presale at NM is slightly different from the bag above. It wasn't the cloudy bundle.

I bought the bag, and while similar, the quilting of the bag is different. Also, the bag is a little bit longer than the bag above.

I believe that's the same bag that's being discussed in this thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/anybody-seen-this-bowler-irl-pics-43451.html

These are the Cloudy Bundle styles (bowler on the left)
cloudycomparisonnq8.jpg

this bag is from....i wanna say, 05 fall? I remember seeing it in NM....long time ago though, it came in other colors too...a lighter color, beige or white?? ah, can't recall. I dunno its name though.

Hello! i bought my second chanel yesterday! (the first one is the baby animal flap) its a 2.55 reissue 2005. :smile: its the last piece and im loving it! :heart::heart::heart: but i forgot to ask the SA the size of this bag.. what do you think the size of this bag is? here's my picture with my very nice SA. im 5'6" and around 102- 105 lbs. thanks!!! :smile:

Attachments

• Pic221-a.jpg
    Pic221-a.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 203
  • Pic224-a.JPG
    Pic224-a.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 174
your best bet is to take measurements and compare it with the ones in the reference thread. Or, take a look at the tag and look the numbers that come after A-----. The last 3 number is the size, and should range from 224 to 228.