**Coco Handle** Club

Hello everyone, I'm looking to buy a small size or mini size coco handle black , I'm in Los Angeles , if anyone can help or refer me to an SA or third party seller would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance ...
From what I gathered, those sizes have pretty much sold out worldwide. You might want to wait for the nxt release in calfskin (I think). Or, try ringing the Chanel helpline and they will help you locate one!

Thanks @fawnhagh your CHs are so beautiful! I love your pink mini because it's so feminine yet can be playful too! The black one is so versatile too! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you for reference? You wear both CH so well! Most often I found, when certain size suits you really well, other sizes don't look good on - but the two different sizes look equally nice on you! :smile:

Oh that's very kind of you aki_sato! I'm around 5'3" and I like both sizes :smile: I wear a lot of mini bags but I think the small one isn't too bulky and a very good size too!

Looooove your pink coco handle! Do you think the lizard handle will be easy to peel as compared to your all caviar navy one? Is the caviar navy one lined with fabric? Thanks!
Hello thank you! Hmmm this is my first time purchasing lizard skin so I'm not sure. My SA said I shouldn't worry about it though. I read in the forum that the lizard skin does not hold out too well to the moist so I guess that's the thing I need to be careful with. It seems very rigid and I can't feel any part that could peel so far. That being said I just ordered a twilly to tie around the handle :P

Reactions: ChloePanda168
Hi girlies!! I need some opinion on this... I have the small coco handle and I'm thinking of shortening the shoulder strap as it's a bit too long for me and I find it somewhat inconvenient getting in and out of it. I'm 5ft 3". Anyone has any idea? I tried to twirl it around the handle and the length seems to be just right. But does it awful and spoil the whole design of the bag? IMG_1474451505.895797.jpg IMG_1474451529.581178.jpg

Hi girlies!! I need some opinion on this... I have the small coco handle and I'm thinking of shortening the shoulder strap as it's a bit too long for me and I find it somewhat inconvenient getting in and out of it. I'm 5ft 3". Anyone has any idea? I tried to twirl it around the handle and the length seems to be just right. But does it awful and spoil the whole design of the bag? View attachment 3472241 View attachment 3472243
The twist around does not look obvious to me so I guess it's ok, just to make sure that it does not leave marks on the handle? I am also 5'3'' but I think the chain of small coco fits fine on me :smile:

The twist around does not look obvious to me so I guess it's ok, just to make sure that it does not leave marks on the handle? I am also 5'3'' but I think the chain of small coco fits fine on me :smile:

I saw your pics! Really really lovely.... Especially the pink one, totally stands out. Very subtle and girly colour. However, I personally like the length of the shoulder strap in mini size, but the size of the bag in small (hope u know what I mean). Hahaa... I was even thinking maybe I should buy a mini size, interchange the strap, so I can use the shorter shoulder strap on my small one, and at the same time, I can sling the mini size crossbody with the longer shoulder strap. I tried on both mini and small size. The python mini is really so tempting! IMG_1474457592.338160.jpgIMG_1474457613.405914.jpg

I saw your pics! Really really lovely.... Especially the pink one, totally stands out. Very subtle and girly colour. However, I personally like the length of the shoulder strap in mini size, but the size of the bag in small (hope u know what I mean). Hahaa... I was even thinking maybe I should buy a mini size, interchange the strap, so I can use the shorter shoulder strap on my small one, and at the same time, I can sling the mini size crossbody with the longer shoulder strap. I tried on both mini and small size. The python mini is really so tempting! View attachment 3472268View attachment 3472269

Exchange the chains are actually a great idea! Too bad my chain on small coco can't be detached :sad: Otherwise these two bags can be used in many different ways! That being said - do get a mini coco, they are fantastic ;)

What do you think about this bag?

Chanel-Top-Handle-Flap-Bag-Black-3400.jpg

Exchange the chains are actually a great idea! Too bad my chain on small coco can't be detached :sad: Otherwise these two bags can be used in many different ways! That being said - do get a mini coco, they are fantastic ;)

Thank you for the recommendation!! Yeah, it's really tempting to get a mini and I think a fun colour will be nice. Does it look awkward if the chains are swapped? Imagine the chain is pink or red python and the bag in black. Hahaaaa!