**Share your sensational September purchases!**

I just wish to say thank you for your valuable insight with the Twinset. It definitely helped me in deciding on this bag. Very happy to welcome this bag into my bag family.

My SA also brought me through a fragrance journey and I do really enjoyed Mille Feux, Contre Moi, Rose Des Vents and Apogee.

b7fbe416f14d8b57d99d0c3feaa4e546.jpg

I have been on the hunt for a small wallet for a little while now. Something that can fit my cards and cash in a more handy way than my cles. Rosalie definitely fits the bill. Love this little lady. View attachment 3470101 View attachment 3470102

Also couldn't resist the new animation collection. My first mini pouchette! View attachment 3470103

anddddd going to watch youtube videos on the rosalie now. LOLLLL what a functional little SLG that i did not even know about!! love the zippered compartment to keep coins in, that way you have everything you need in one compact piece (the 3 C's - cards, cash, coins). i swear i need to get off this forum bc my CC is overheating this month :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Reactions: Lejic
I just wish to say thank you for your valuable insight with the Twinset. It definitely helped me in deciding on this bag. Very happy to welcome this bag into my bag family.

My SA also brought me through a fragrance journey and I do really enjoyed Mille Feux, Contre Moi, Rose Des Vents and Apogee.

b7fbe416f14d8b57d99d0c3feaa4e546.jpg

Congratulations! It's a lovely bag to add to any collection. You will love her!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Congratulations! It's a lovely bag to add to any collection. You will love her!
Thank you. I really like it and did a lot of research on it. The bonus was having a very sweet SA whom let me put all my SLGs within to try it on. It sealed the deal for me as I found the bag strap comfortable with all my things inside, easy access and I love how it looked as a clutch. Definitely more options to wear it. [emoji5] super happy.

Thank you. I really like it and did a lot of research on it. The bonus was having a very sweet SA whom let me put all my SLGs within to try it on. It sealed the deal for me as I found the bag strap comfortable with all my things inside, easy access and I love how it looked as a clutch. Definitely more options to wear it. [emoji5] super happy.

You made the right choice by going for Noir as my Cerise has stains from my jeans although easily removed with baby wipes. So a dark coloured Twinset/Twice is definitely more carefree.

You made the right choice by going for Noir as my Cerise has stains from my jeans although easily removed with baby wipes. So a dark coloured Twinset/Twice is definitely more carefree.
Cerise is so beautiful but I found I need to be extra careful with all the red bags in my collection and I wasn't using them as much as I wanted to. In fact, I rehomed all but one. I do like Grape as well but I wanted a carefree bag and so Noir it is.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Cerise is so beautiful but I found I need to be extra careful with all the red bags in my collection and I wasn't using them as much as I wanted to. In fact, I rehomed all but one. I do like Grape as well but I wanted a carefree bag and so Noir it is.

Grape is lovely for SLGs but for a Twinset, it would be a challenge to match with attire compared to everything-goes with Noir.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I think this is the fragrance my SA wants me to try. Does it have some vanilla scent to it? I'm currently wearing and loving Tom Ford's Soleil Blanc. It's a real beachy fragrance!!
Yes, it does. It also remains quite a while and then becomes slightly floral. I really love it [emoji179] As I don't know Tom Ford scents I can't compare them, though [emoji8]