Love my new lilac accessory -"mini compagnon"

MissM

Mar 13, 2007
So!! Today was the big day - Our one and only bbag-retailer in Denmark had a sale... :yahoo:50 % of everything in the store

As expected not many bbags were displayed today, and the ones that were.. A medium Matelasse (Brown), A brown and an Anthracite weekender was snatched right in front of me (I would have bought the last mentioned if I had the chance - the leather was :drool: )

Instead of crying I kept chanting violet-violet-violet...
(I had actually promised myself not to fall in to the SALE-trap and just buy any purse 'cause it was reduced)

AND - I didn't leave empty handed - I got of with the thing I actually came in for - The Lilac Mini Compagnon..

I love lilac - and since I have gotten my Coin Purses I haven't used my Mulberry Wallet, so thought it was time to carry my stuff properly again.. I absolutely ADORE the Coin Purses, but they are not wallets!!

So here she is.. It seems small in the photo - but it is actually quite big and roomy.. I have pictured it with my two coin purses for size comparison..

2006, Lilac Mini Compagnon

Inside - 5 Card Slots, storage for coins and notes

A veiny but beautiful back

Lilac accompanied by Rouge Theatré & INK :drool:

Accessories dont count like purchases in my mind - but they do make waiting for Violet worth the while :yes:

Hope you like her too!

Thank you all! - Bellenuit it really is a great size. Fits comfortably in the first, where I find the Compagnon to be more of a clutch size. Still want the Money too, though..