Anyone know if this is still available??

emanu1016

O.G.
Aug 11, 2006
I saw the most AMAZING DROP DEAD GORGEOUS :drool:clutch in the reference thread. It belongs to a very lucky fellow Pf'er! It is the Aulmonaire Scorpion and I desperately want the Aulmonaire Scorpion. Any info (colors,size, available in leather and/or fabric, etc.) on this stunner would be SO appreciated!!

So I'm wondering is there a chance to find this beauty?

This one? I have no idea. Have you tried Neiman Marcus SF? I know they had a lot of aulmonieres at one point.

BTW, I saw it called a "dragonfly" aulmoniere somewhere else...that sounds more attractive than a scorpion to me. ;)

attachment.php

There were a few on ebay a few weeks ago and they do come up from time to time. It might be best just to wait for a nice one to pop up!

Yes, that is it!!! I just love that brooch/jewel on the front. I agree...dragonfly does sound a little more attractive than scroion :yes:

I just love it! Soooo, stunning and unique. I think if it were in leather it could easily be dressed up and dressed down.

I can't believe I missed it on Ebay!!:wtf:

This one? I have no idea. Have you tried Neiman Marcus SF? I know they had a lot of aulmonieres at one point.

BTW, I saw it called a "dragonfly" aulmoniere somewhere else...that sounds more attractive than a scorpion to me. ;)

attachment.php

I don't know if you really missed it on eBay - I think that people were talking generally about aulmonieres (not specifically the dragonfly one). Have you called NM SF? BTW, I think the retail price on the dragonfly aulmoniere is $1,495 :blink: If they still have it in stock, they might have it on sale, so it's worth a try.