Which MK Bag Do You Carry Most Often, Which Least Often?

I always thought the Large and Medium Selma did not appear that different in size but thought the Large felt significantly heavier, but maybe that is just me :smile:
That's what I thought as well, I knew there was a physical difference but upon seeing the dimensions I didn't think it would be that significant! I agree though, the Large can get heavy when it's filled up and although I appreciate the structured handles I find that it can get painful to carry.

Reactions: melissatrv
That's what I thought as well, I knew there was a physical difference but upon seeing the dimensions I didn't think it would be that significant! I agree though, the Large can get heavy when it's filled up and although I appreciate the structured handles I find that it can get painful to carry.
I didn't find the heaviness the biggest issue with between the medium and large Selmas. The large one held more which I liked, but I find when i go to out with a few friends, the large bag always was "in the way" somehow - if it had it on the shoulder strap, the bag would always hit someone when they walked beside me, so I always had to hang out on the end of the group of people.

This can be different than what is your favorite and least favorite bag. What are the bags you find yourself reaching for most often and least often? And were you surprised by this fact?

I have 3 in each category

In my case, hands down I carry this bag most often, the Grape Selma. I carry it weekly and if I could only keep one MK bag this would be it for me. In fact it is my favorite bag of all the various brands I have period. The color is amazing and I get so many compliments on it
View attachment 3464601

Next would be Tile Selma. I had something bad happen to me while carrying this bag and wanted to sell it because of association, but I carry it so often, I could not part with it. I am a pink/purple gal so surprised this is in the top 3

View attachment 3464604

Nest I carry my Merlot Sutton. I carry sometimes in spring/summer but mostly in the fall/winter, but during that season, I am reaching for this bag all the time. I have a Dusty Rose Sutton I like better, but I carry this more often

View attachment 3464605

Now for LEAST OFTEN. Luggage Studded Jet Set Tote in small. Again it is because I have mainly a pink/purple wardrobe. Love the bag though. The studs add a nice pop to this neutral. My Mom is always asking for me to give her this bag, so I may not have it much longer :smile:

View attachment 3464606

Also least often is the Red Croc Dillon, love the bag, HAD to have it, but I don't wear red often. But always wanted a red croc bag so I don't think could part with it

View attachment 3464607

Lastly this bag is ironically one of my favorite bags and I would never sell it. But I find I don't carry it much as it more of an evening or dressy bag. My dept store exclusive Fuchsia Studded Jeweled Selma
View attachment 3464610

I use my Suttons and Carine chain shoulder bag the most often, they are so versatile and easy to carry, plus they are just the right size, not too big nor too small. I use my Hamiltons the least as they can be quite heavy, but still love them!

This can be different than what is your favorite and least favorite bag. What are the bags you find yourself reaching for most often and least often? And were you surprised by this fact?

I have 3 in each category

In my case, hands down I carry this bag most often, the Grape Selma. I carry it weekly and if I could only keep one MK bag this would be it for me. In fact it is my favorite bag of all the various brands I have period. The color is amazing and I get so many compliments on it
View attachment 3464601

Next would be Tile Selma. I had something bad happen to me while carrying this bag and wanted to sell it because of association, but I carry it so often, I could not part with it. I am a pink/purple gal so surprised this is in the top 3

View attachment 3464604

Nest I carry my Merlot Sutton. I carry sometimes in spring/summer but mostly in the fall/winter, but during that season, I am reaching for this bag all the time. I have a Dusty Rose Sutton I like better, but I carry this more often

View attachment 3464605

Now for LEAST OFTEN. Luggage Studded Jet Set Tote in small. Again it is because I have mainly a pink/purple wardrobe. Love the bag though. The studs add a nice pop to this neutral. My Mom is always asking for me to give her this bag, so I may not have it much longer [emoji2]

View attachment 3464606

Also least often is the Red Croc Dillon, love the bag, HAD to have it, but I don't wear red often. But always wanted a red croc bag so I don't think could part with it

View attachment 3464607

Lastly this bag is ironically one of my favorite bags and I would never sell it. But I find I don't carry it much as it more of an evening or dressy bag. My dept store exclusive Fuchsia Studded Jeweled Selma
View attachment 3464610
Love the color my favorite one

I use my Suttons and Carine chain shoulder bag the most often, they are so versatile and easy to carry, plus they are just the right size, not too big nor too small. I use my Hamiltons the least as they can be quite heavy, but still love them!
My large Hamilton totes can get heavy, too. Although, with the shoulder strap, they're very comfortable. I carry them with the shoulder strap more often than by hand. I will never part with my Hamiltons. They are a necessity when I need a dressy work tote.

Reactions: cdtracing
My least bag is the studded backpack....as much as I love the look and color I just can't wear it more than a couple days. Or dare take it out to concerts like I planned to when I bought it. I just feel like this would be the easiest pick pocket bag ever (wearing a backpack).....

IMG_1478105420.736596.jpg

My least bag is the studded backpack....as much as I love the look and color I just can't wear it more than a couple days. Or dare take it out to concerts like I planned to when I bought it. I just feel like this would be the easiest pick pocket bag ever (wearing a backpack).....

View attachment 3510012
Its sooooo beautiful though!! Thats a really good point about the pickpocketing, i had been thinking about a cute backpack. :sad:

Hands down, the two I use the most are my Greenwich bags. The saffiano used on this line is different than the regular saffiano. It is much more pliable and doesn't show bends and dents like my other two saffiano bags. I have the large Greenwich Grab bag in Dusty Rose and the medium drawstring in Optic White. I absolutely LOVE both of these bags so much!
dusty.jpg optic.jpg

Least often is my Large Jet Set Travel Tote in Palm Green. Love the color, but the size of the bag, and it being so structured makes it cumbersome at times to use. Plus, the saffiano leather gets dents in it, which drives me bonkers, especially since my Greenwich bags don't do that, so nothing compares to that line anymore in saffiano.
I had to find a photo online of the one I have:
Palm.jpg

I did not know the Dusty Rose color came in the Greenwich. Looks fantastic!

Hands down, the two I use the most are my Greenwich bags. The saffiano used on this line is different than the regular saffiano. It is much more pliable and doesn't show bends and dents like my other two saffiano bags. I have the large Greenwich Grab bag in Dusty Rose and the medium drawstring in Optic White. I absolutely LOVE both of these bags so much!
View attachment 3513457 View attachment 3513459[/QUOTE