**Coco Handle** Club

Got some mod shots and what fits inside the mini coco here (RasberryLV you have seen them already ;))

The full leather interior
View attachment 3467051

What fits inside (sorry my camera must be dirty so the picture is a bit blurry...)
View attachment 3467052

View attachment 3467053

Mod shots
View attachment 3467054

Compare to my small coco
View attachment 3467055

Hope it helps :smile:
Very pretty modeling shots!! Love it on you dear! Really love this feminine soft sweet color. Pray hard cruise collection will have same shade of pink!! Thank you so much dear!! [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Very pretty modeling shots!! Love it on you dear! Really love this feminine soft sweet color. Pray hard cruise collection will have same shade of pink!! Thank you so much dear!! [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]
You are more than welcome my dear! Fingers crossed for Cruise pink coco! By the way they just released Act II on the official website...dangerous world Chanel is!

Reactions: RasberryLV
Got some mod shots and what fits inside the mini coco here (RasberryLV you have seen them already ;))

View attachment 3467051

What fits inside (sorry my camera must be dirty so the picture is a bit blurry...)
View attachment 3467052

View attachment 3467053

Mod shots
View attachment 3467054

Compare to my small coco
View attachment 3467055

Looooove your pink coco handle! Do you think the lizard handle will be easy to peel as compared to your all caviar navy one? Is the caviar navy one lined with fabric? Thanks!

View attachment 3467051

View attachment 3467052

View attachment 3467053

Mod shots
View attachment 3467054

Compare to my small coco
View attachment 3467055

Thanks @fawnhagh your CHs are so beautiful! I love your pink mini because it's so feminine yet can be playful too! The black one is so versatile too! If you don't mind me asking, how tall are you for reference? You wear both CH so well! Most often I found, when certain size suits you really well, other sizes don't look good on - but the two different sizes look equally nice on you! :smile:

Here is my black mini with shots of the leather interior and what it can fit: Lv cles, Lv 6 key holder, a large coin purse (fits bills, cards, coins), wet wipes, enough room left to fit my phone and a pack of tissue. Perfect! [emoji177][emoji175] View attachment 3465994
There you are @Angeline L :biggrin: thanks for sharing!
Love your CH! I totally adore the pink handle on the black! I think it makes it so unique!!!