**Coco Handle** Club

Here are some photos of my coco handles, the small in navy caviar (28cm, from Feb 2016) and the mini in pink caviar with lizard handle (24cm, from Aug 2016) so they are not from the same season :smile: The small has lining while as the mini has the leather interior. Hope it helps!

View attachment 3465449

View attachment 3465450

View attachment 3465451

View attachment 3465452

View attachment 3465453
Gorgeous pictures dear! Can you post interior of the pink Coco as you said it's caviar interior...curious! [emoji8] Just do when you free! [emoji9][emoji11]

Reactions: Skylover
Here are some photos of my coco handles, the small in navy caviar (28cm, from Feb 2016) and the mini in pink caviar with lizard handle (24cm, from Aug 2016) so they are not from the same season :smile: The small has lining while as the mini has the leather interior. Hope it helps!

View attachment 3465449

View attachment 3465450

View attachment 3465451

View attachment 3465452

View attachment 3465453

They're both gorgeous! Love love the pink one. Unfortunately I'm not lucky or fast enough to get my hands on the pink [emoji1]

Last edited:
Lol! Will post soon. I'm loving the mini, it's a great bag and so cute.

The only thing to note though is the handle. If you have the bag flat on your lap and need to bend over to reach for something on the floor (eg in the car), you might get jabbed in the ribs by the handle [emoji23]

Ha ha yes and also when you open the bag while you wear it. The handle gets slightly in the way but it does not bother me (fortunately!)

Reactions: Stratford

View attachment 3465449

View attachment 3465450

View attachment 3465451

View attachment 3465452

View attachment 3465453

Lovely pics!!!! You should do a review too!!!!

Btw, this pink colour and combo is really a GEM! A lot of boutiques including my local boutique do not carry this colour! Enjoy ur purchase :smile:

Lovely pics!!!! You should do a review too!!!!

Btw, this pink colour and combo is really a GEM! A lot of boutiques including my local boutique do not carry this colour! Enjoy ur purchase :smile:

Thank you my dear! I will try to do a what fits in the bag as soon as I find the time! I feel very lucky to score this pink baby and will definitely take good care (and use) of her :biggrin:

Reactions: haomg516