**Coco Handle** Club

Oh, that's good to know the difference [emoji4]
Yes my full leather coco handle has lining interior (from last season) and my lizard handle coco (from Act I) has leather interior :smile: But I also heard that this season all coco handle has leather interior?

The leather interior makes the bag a bit easier to close when empty.

After seeing @fawnhagh and @Angeline L beautiful coco handles, I was thinking we definitely need to have a dedicated thread for this beautiful style where we can share photos and insight, discuss as well as enable :biggrin:
@calflu what do you say of including this on the Clubhouse section? : )
I think there are many Coco Handle fans out there and many more to come if it has its own thread :biggrin:

Reactions: aki_sato
I would love to see the Coco handle with it's own clubhouse thread! I just joined the club, and am thrilled with this bag. Been using it every day, and it holds a ton. Also love the versatility of it with the removable chain on the new ones. Can be used on the crook of your arm, shoulder or cross body. Love that it has feet on the bottom too! It has a fabric lining. I got the medium size with the leather handle.

I would love to see the Coco handle with it's own clubhouse thread! I just joined the club, and am thrilled with this bag. Been using it every day, and it holds a ton. Also love the versatility of it with the removable chain on the new ones. Can be used on the crook of your arm, shoulder or cross body. Love that it has feet on the bottom too! It has a fabric lining. I got the medium size with the leather handle.
Me too!!
Share us some pics of your beautiful bag! Love to see more pics!