Jewelry Lovers chit chat thread

Hello everyone!
I apologize in advance I know nothing about jewelry, So my Girlfriend lost a necklace that is very special to her and at this point finding it is impossible. She really just liked the way it looked and she said it reminds her of her mom. I would love to surprise her and get her another one, not that it will replace her original but she loved it so much. I have spent hours on google images and jewelry websites trying to find it, although I might not be looking in the right place. Her mom travels a lot and forgot where she got it but if anyone has seen this before or where I could get one please let me know! Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you so much!

attachment.php

-Will

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 449
Hello everyone!

I apologize in advance I know nothing about jewelry, So my Girlfriend lost a necklace that is very special to her and at this point finding it is impossible. She really just liked the way it looked and she said it reminds her of her mom. I would love to surprise her and get her another one, not that it will replace her original but she loved it so much. I have spent hours on google images and jewelry websites trying to find it, although I might not be looking in the right place. Her mom travels a lot and forgot where she got it but if anyone has seen this before or where I could get one please let me know! Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you so much!

attachment.php

-Will

Hi Will. Sorry I can't be much help here. It does look unique and probably specific to a local town. Good luck though.

Code:
Google mother of pearl turquoise butterfly necklace. I think I see something similar on Wanelo (though I don't really know what Wanelo is)

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Wanelo I think is a scam but using that name I found one on Etsy!!! I already ordered it! I am so happy again thank you so much! I am sure she will love it!

Code:
Google mother of pearl turquoise butterfly necklace. I think I see something similar on Wanelo (though I don't really know what Wanelo is)

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Wanelo I think is a scam but using that name I found one on Etsy!!! I already ordered it! I am so happy again thank you so much! I am sure she will love it!

Yeah!! I'm so happy for you and your girlfriend.

Have no idea where to post this ?:
Is gold omega slider necklaces with the charms still popular? I had one with a couple of interchangeable charms and it has been a few years since I have worn it. I do like the omega but feel that I lean towards more feminine and dainty pieces.