What is your best Louis Vuitton pre-loved find?

Jun 10, 2016
Disclaimer: I'm so sorry if there is another thread like this, I really tried hard to find a similar one, but couldn't!! So correct me if I am wrong!

My heart is racing fast and I have butterflies! I just found the best DEAL!! EVER!!

I was on Tradesy and found this beautiful white multicolor trouville!! The only thing wrong with it is that it has minor exterior scuffs. She said they were small and unnoticeable in pictures. I paid $450 for it!! I am so excited!

I used to have the black multicolor trouville and I sold it *way too cheap* a few years ago. I regretted it ever since. It was hardly used and in pristine condition. Maybe this will help me get a piece of my heart back!

What are you best pre-loved Louis Vuitton finds?!

Attachments

• lv.jpg
    lv.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 1,349
  • lv2.jpg
    lv2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,349
Love it MsButterfli!! I attached a picture of my previous Trouville. I loved the black!! I sold it for $550, but I didn't know I could sell it for more at the time!! Here is another Louis Vuitton I got pre loved. It is 10 years old, but you wouldn't know it!! I bought it for $515 and it looks like they hardly touched it! Even the patina was gorgeous and even. The perfect shade you would want!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    458.6 KB · Views: 1,276
  • image.png
    image.png
    697.5 KB · Views: 1,318
Disclaimer: I'm so sorry if there is another thread like this, I really tried hard to find a similar one, but couldn't!! So correct me if I am wrong!

My heart is racing fast and I have butterflies! I just found the best DEAL!! EVER!!

I was on Tradesy and found this beautiful white multicolor trouville!! The only thing wrong with it is that it has minor exterior scuffs. She said they were small and unnoticeable in pictures. I paid $450 for it!! I am so excited!

I used to have the black multicolor trouville and I sold it *way too cheap* a few years ago. I regretted it ever since. It was hardly used and in pristine condition. Maybe this will help me get a piece of my heart back!

What are you best pre-loved Louis Vuitton finds?!

You are so lucky to find such a great deal on this beauty [emoji7]

I was also looking out for one about a year ago and bought one through Fashionphile for approximately $700...but I returned it because it wasn't pristine as per the description they posted on the listing [emoji20] I regret it now but when i'm ready to look for this piece again, I hope to find a great deal too.

Congrats and enjoy this little beauty!!

Reactions: alwayscoffee89
I just found another beauty!!! Damier Ebene Speedy 30. It's a 2012 bag and in PRISTINE condition. Just a little mark on the inside. I got it for $510!! Is that a good deal?? I see that they are selling for over $700 online.

Attachments

• damier.jpg
    damier.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 1,265
  • damier2.jpg
    damier2.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 1,229
My DE Totally MM, my Bagatelle, my Pallas BB and my key cles are all preloved and every one was gorgeous and impeccable when I received it. It's great to find such gorgeous pieces and get a deal on them!

Reactions: MaryLVLover