Indigo?? Which leathers....

shoes319

O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
Trying to figure out a possible SO -- I never keep any black H bags for some reason but am a fan of indigo - maybe if I SO an indigo birkin it would work better for me! Which leathers does it come in?? I have seen in VL but would love pics or ideas of others...thank you!:tup:

Trying to figure out a possible SO -- I never keep any black H bags for some reason but am a fan of indigo - maybe if I SO an indigo birkin it would work better for me! Which leathers does it come in?? I have seen in VL but would love pics or ideas of others...thank you!:tup:

Great minds think alike, shoes! pm-ing you....

Thank you girls!! I did ask about barenia but the SA didn't seem to know -- I was thinking box...didn't know it comes in chevre??!! Possibility there lol...hmmm!!! Thanks all...I was thinking this or another blue but have the brighton bolide...and wanted a bag darker than BJ -- was it ever figured out about thalassa??

Thank you lh!!! That is a beauty...oh dear so many choices -- but I do think this might be a good color for me esp. because of ordering it and taking time - plus you really don't see too many around that would tempt me in the meantime on e-bay..(to keep me good lol!)...hmmmm