New 2016 Louis Vuitton Bags

View attachment 3455531 View attachment 3455532
More pictures of the marine colour, credit to lrforlv on Instagram
Thanks for sharing! Loving this colour! Still not sure about the contrast Rouge edging since I'm not confident about repairs down the line when it comes to limited releases (I remember Faure Le Page had issues with their yellow edging melting and that it couldn't be reglazed for some reason). If I were to go for one thing, it would be the Sarah wallet.

Reactions: j19
Really looking forward to seeing a reveal of the new Boetie. Looks like a great tote type bag.
I believe a previous poster mention a defect in the new Boetie. Does anyone have any more info?

I can't wait to see pics of the Boetie too. It seems like the ultimate leather tote but so small. How can an MM be smaller than the totally and Iena PM? View attachment 3458699 View attachment 3458700

I saw it Saturday. It's huge. I saw both black and marine. It's a very soft unstructured bag. No feet on the bottom. Has a good strap drop and the cross body strap is nice and thick unlike a lot of the other LV bags. Wish I had taken a better pic. Pardon the outfit, it was hot in Vegas. This is the black. IMG_1473023348.168416.jpg

I saw it Saturday. It's huge. I saw both black and marine. It's a very soft unstructured bag. No feet on the bottom. Has a good strap drop and the cross body strap is nice and thick unlike a lot of the other LV bags. Wish I had taken a better pic. Pardon the outfit, it was hot in Vegas. This is the black. View attachment 3458720

Thank you for posting! The dimensions on the LV site are definitely wrong I hate when LV does that. It'd definitely much bigger than I thought. I'll wait for a PM. And your outfit is perfect for that Vegas heat. [emoji4]

here it is!
So now my store has the round coin and the mini pochette on hold for me. In azur and mono should I grab another piece? I have key cles in all colours but no round coin. The only thing I wished is that the round coin had a key chain like the cherry one. What piece should I pounce on? I have to make up my mind by tomorrow morning so please help!

I saw it Saturday. It's huge. I saw both black and marine. It's a very soft unstructured bag. No feet on the bottom. Has a good strap drop and the cross body strap is nice and thick unlike a lot of the other LV bags. Wish I had taken a better pic. Pardon the outfit, it was hot in Vegas. This is the black. View attachment 3458720
This looks like another purse that Louis Vuitton use to make which I can't remember the nice right now due to a senior moment.

My sa has these on hold for me should I buy the coin or one of the pochettes? Please help me choose I have until only tomorrow to decide. I have 2 pochettes (azur and mono) but I don't have a round coin but wish it had a key chain so I can attach it to my bag but I do have a long lv key chain that I can use. I do worry about chipping. Help!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 1,812
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 1,968
My sa has these on hold for me should I buy the coin or one of the pochettes? Please help me choose I have until only tomorrow to decide. I have 2 pochettes (azur and mono) but I don't have a round coin but wish it has a key chain so I can attach it to my bag but I do have a long lv key chain that I can use. help!!
If you already have 2 pochettes, I would get the round coin purse