Tory Burch shoes

I want the classic one. Is Reva quilted ballerinas OK?

You can't go wrong with the classic Reva flats. Although you should be aware there are two (or three) styles of Revas in recent years. The old style with the elastic around the heel, the new style without it and another new style with a reshaped heel. The sizing/fit is different between the 3 styles. If you're buying them in a boutique or store you can try them on, but if you're buying them on-line you need to be aware of these sizing differences. You mentioned you wanted the quilted ones. I'm not sure the Revas were ever made with a quilted pattern, I believe that style is called Tory Burch Quinn. They're still amazing flats.

Reactions: lettuceshop
I have nothing but praise for the quality of Tory shoes. I started with all the wedges and have moved on to sneakers, Miller sandals, heels, espadrilles, thongs, loafers, etc. I am very hard on my footwear and the quality can definitely handle the abuse I give them. I will say though that sizing can run a little inconsistently; I'm a true 7.5 in the wedges and heels and leather Miller sandals and I'm am 8.5 in anything patent, not a big deal to me at all.

Reactions: Torybri