Alexander Wang Which Alexander Wang are you SEARCHING for???

Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately I'm in Canada so Tradesy doesn't ship to me... was thinking of maybe using a freight forwarder but it might be more expensive :sad:

I'm in Vancouver. And yes, third party shipping is more expensive. I've used myus.com which is the one that Tradesy advised (so there might be something cheaper out there). Haven't used it since the end of 2014, shipping from Tradesy to myus was anywhere from $40-$60 US at that time depending on size and weight (and our dollar is in way worse shape now). The other problem is they won't help out at all with the duty/tax end of things. PM me for more info if you like.

Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately I'm in Canada so Tradesy doesn't ship to me... was thinking of maybe using a freight forwarder but it might be more expensive :sad:

There are ways of working around the freight forwarder thing...too much to share here but as I mentioned, if you're interested just PM me. Also, I had a gal from Denmark who wanted to purchase from me. She called Tradesy and they gave her some kind of a one-time code to make the purchase. You could always try that!:biggrin:

There are ways of working around the freight forwarder thing...too much to share here but as I mentioned, if you're interested just PM me. Also, I had a gal from Denmark who wanted to purchase from me. She called Tradesy and they gave her some kind of a one-time code to make the purchase. You could always try that!:biggrin:
Thank you so much for your help :smile: I ended up going with a similar service!!! Really excited :smile:

I feel that way too! To hold me over while searching for the black Rocco with Iridescent studs thinking about trying the Eugene with iridescent hardware on the AW site. Never owned a eugene but looks like a good size! I'll keep an eye out for your coin purse as well :smile:

Snakeygoddess there's one on Craigslist in Vancouver, she says like new, $1000 CDN needs more pics.

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/van/clo/5234923689.html

If anyone comes across the small Rogue bag in blue (the darker blue color), please let me know. I really like this style. I would prefer pre-owned as I think almost $1000 is steep for it new. My Rockie wasn't anywhere near that expensive, and AW does not hold resale value well. I do really like the look of the Rogue. Reminds me of a combo of my Fendi By the Way bag (similar shape) and my AW Rockie so it took my two favorite details of those bags (shape/hardware) and combined them into one bag.

If anyone comes across the small Rogue bag in blue (the darker blue color), please let me know. I really like this style. I would prefer pre-owned as I think almost $1000 is steep for it new. My Rockie wasn't anywhere near that expensive, and AW does not hold resale value well. I do really like the look of the Rogue. Reminds me of a combo of my Fendi By the Way bag (similar shape) and my AW Rockie so it took my two favorite details of those bags (shape/hardware) and combined them into one bag.

I know you are looking for the small...but there is a large on TRR.
https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/satchels/alexander-wang-rogue-large-satchel-1