Anyone ever shopped at imagechic.com ?

Bee-licious

If karma was real, would it help you or harm you?
O.G.
May 15, 2007
They have a bunch of louis vuitton stuff there but I can't tell if they're real or not.. (I'm a newbie!). Anyone have any experience with them? Thanks!

^are the sellers screened before their items are allowed on? because i know the site is owned by mypoupette, but i'm a bit wary that there are sellers with only 1 feedback selling some items that I want.... is it positively safe? :P thanks John, just want to be sure before I take the plunge (for a perfo green cles!)

^so are all sellers on that site screened and are guaranteed authentic? LOL...this may sound completely DUMB but I just purchased a perfo cles from a seller there name.......... "chinalv" >.< i authenticated the cles here on tPF and it was determined that the item was real...now I'll have to receive it and see how it goes. The whole CHINALV username is really throwing me off!

I am confused by their auctions, I have bid and they always close them early and I never win!

hmmm...that would make me a little suspicious! I wanted something from that site, but the sellers all seem to be from HK or Singapore, and the cost of shipping is on the high side....I would hate to buy something only to have a hassle of trying to return it so far away (not to mention costs too...)

^so are all sellers on that site screened and are guaranteed authentic? LOL...this may sound completely DUMB but I just purchased a perfo cles from a seller there name.......... "chinalv" >.< i authenticated the cles here on tPF and it was determined that the item was real...now I'll have to receive it and see how it goes. The whole CHINALV username is really throwing me off!

If she is the same person that sells on ebay as ChinaLV then I can vouch for her :tup: Weird username, but authentic items :smile: