~Pandora Essence Collection Thread~

m9vm0n.png

Reactions: berbils
Yeah it is... I just don't know what I would pair it with, the prevalent tone on my Essence bracelet is blue. I guess this one would have to be on a separate bracelet.
I think I would wear it alone too. I plan to buy the pearl (dignity) next and wear it on a bracelet without other charms on it. Here is a pic as I already tried it on :smile:
12bfe21520c4703c6e9f1a09d3723c6f.jpg

It looks great with your bracelet! Actually one charm per bracelet is probably my favourite look for Essence, I think it looks really cool stacked. There are great ideas and inspiration online for stacking Essence bracelets.

Reactions: berbils
Hi all,

I have been looking for somewhere that has an easy-to-read view of all Essence charms released. I wasn’t able to find a website with exactly what I was looking for, so I started working on a mini project. That project is to gather images of current, old, and retied Essence items and create a “cheat sheet”. Since I am new to the Pandora world, I was hoping someone could take a look at the chart below and tell me if I am missing any Essence items. I am sure my mini project would not only help me but others. I appreciate the help.

PS. The Zodiac Star Signs and 2 Tone version of bracelets are not posted.

Thanks!

qOvMxXg.jpg

Does anyone have a photo of the pave and solid color stone beads side by side? I know some beads have the same meaning and come in both versions. I am unsure which would look better for an everyday look. Looking for a non-stock photo.

Examples of what I mean by Pave and Solid color.

PEACE

x8sEAcZ.png
BAKWkEh.png

PROSPERITY
NEFEAy9.png
nDHFjyT.png

FAITH
dUYi4so.png
OdVLeCf.png

rRhXn
efJZb

Last edited:
Ohh that looks wonderful. Why did I have to see this? Now I might want this too. Lol. How do you think it would look next to your blue Peace charm? I wonder if the combo of this charm, the silver Freedom charm and the blue Peace charm would look nice together. I actually like how brown + blue looks together sometimes.

Does anyone have a photo of the pave and solid color stone beads side by side? I know some beads have the same meaning and come in both versions. I am unsure which would look better for an everyday look. Looking for a non-stock photo.
I have the Prosperity and Faith stones, but not their pave counterparts.

Leslie, I think it's discontinued everywhere. :crybaby: So if I ever stumble upon it, it will be pure luck.
I'm not sure how it would look with the Peace charm... I would pair it only with the silver ones probably.

Ohh that looks wonderful. Why did I have to see this? Now I might want this too. Lol. How do you think it would look next to your blue Peace charm? I wonder if the combo of this charm, the silver Freedom charm and the blue Peace charm would look nice together. I actually like how brown + blue looks together sometimes.

I have the Prosperity and Faith stones, but not their pave counterparts.

May I please see a side by side photo of the Prosperity and Faith charms. Thank you.

@nanogirl21
Here's another shot I took outside for you.

Also, I finally got my Essence bangle today. I am going to leave that one on my right arm with the beaded one. The snake chain/purple bead one will go on my left arm.

@iVALANI
Surprisingly the Essence bangle feels sturdy. It feels more dense/solid than the regular bangle. Maybe because it's smaller/thinner? I didn't notice that "hollow" feel I get with the regular bangles.

Now. To get another Essence bracelet to put the Peace lapis lazuli bead and silver Freedom bead on it, and put it next to my purple bracelet?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    229.4 KB · Views: 735