Saint Louis as a Beach bag ?

Witsenhausen

Oct 19, 2010
Hello everyone,

I'm hardworking the whole month of August so plan to go on well deserved vacation in September. I'm wondering if any of you use the St Louis tote as a beach bag ? Basically using it all day long to throw essential stuff inside.

I'm willing to get one in GM, thinking of Navy Blue or White as I think these are the two best colors for a summer beach tote. What do you think ?

I love the idea of a St. Louis tote for the beach but keep in mind if you choose to use a white one be prepared for the handles to yellow from contact with sunscreen on your arms on hands.

I'm not one to baby bags at all but that's why I don't use my white one when I have sunscreen on my shoulders, it just ruins everything white.

Go for it! I always take an inexpensive bag to the beach and then hate myself when I see someone chic and confident enough to carry their Goyard so casually! I would recommend putting sunscreen or any other items that could leak into a ziplock bag before placing them into your beautiful tote. Let us know what you decide!

Hello everyone,

I'm hardworking the whole month of August so plan to go on well deserved vacation in September. I'm wondering if any of you use the St Louis tote as a beach bag ? Basically using it all day long to throw essential stuff inside.

I'm willing to get one in GM, thinking of Navy Blue or White as I think these are the two best colors for a summer beach tote. What do you think ?

If this sways your decision, I just learned that the Méditerranée tote from Saint Tropez in canvas with orange or sky blue, and the Bel Harra from Biarritz in canvas with navy, are currently available in the US. Quantities are limited.

If this sways your decision, I just learned that the Méditerranée tote from Saint Tropez in canvas with orange or sky blue, and the Bel Harra from Biarritz in canvas with navy, are currently available in the US. Quantities are limited.

You know which Goyard boutique or dept store has the totes in the U.S.?