Show us your Nicholas Kirkwood

My Kirkwood Beyas arrived - they are probably the most gorgeous shoes I've ever put on my feet...... but I think they're too big! They feel loose, and as the leather is butter soft, I can imagine them getting looser with wear. I usually take a 40 and I sized up half a size based on reviews, but they are that loose I really think I could get away with a 39.5. Can anyone tell me if they do get looser with wear?

Reactions: ashlie
They seem to sell out fast so I've reordered a 39.5 and a 40. Absolutely stunning shoes. The new season ones seem to have a toe protection built in :woohoo:

They are certainly addicting! I have two pairs in 37 and one 36.5. The smaller is a snug fit, the others I have more room. I don't feel like mine have stretched much so far. I have been wearing them almost daily.

Ordered from nicholaskirkwood.com direct, and three days later still no tracking email despite order and payment taken. They also have not replied to my email chasing. Not impressed.

My Kirkwood Beyas arrived - they are probably the most gorgeous shoes I've ever put on my feet...... but I think they're too big! They feel loose, and as the leather is butter soft, I can imagine them getting looser with wear. I usually take a 40 and I sized up half a size based on reviews, but they are that loose I really think I could get away with a 39.5. Can anyone tell me if they do get looser with wear?
Hi there: Did you end up trying the 39.5? I felt like my TTS was a bit loose in the heel so I actually went down half a size, which is not consistent with most people have done with the Beyas.