Perlee Perles d'Or stacked with Love Bracelet

Lux.

O.G.
Dec 29, 2012
Hello everyone. Hope this goes here. If not, I apologize. :smile:

I'm curious about the combination/stacking of the Perles d'Or bracelet with the Love but I can't find pictures of it anywhere. Does anyone here own the combo and could show me how they look together? I am mainly concerned about sizing, since I don't like the look of the Perlee Signature and the Love together (Signature looks too big IMO).

If not I may have to go to the VCA store to try on in person.

Reactions: VintageSigned
Here is a picture of my Perlee Perles d'Or bracelet in YG stacked with my YG Love bracelet & my new 5 motif turquoise vintage alhambra bracelet!
Sorry pictures are so big. How do you make smaller?
This stack is so gorgeous kimber :loveeyes: I especially L:heart:VE the Turquoise bracelet.

And don't worry about the pics being too big - it's a lot more for us to see and enjoy ;)

This stack is so gorgeous kimber :loveeyes: I especially L:heart:VE the Turquoise bracelet.

And don't worry about the pics being too big - it's a lot more for us to see and enjoy ;)
Thank you Hadassa! I was very lucky to find one that matches my 20 motif turquoise VCA. I have been looking for so long for the 5 motif bracelet. BTW - I love the 20 motif WG you posted :heart: