got me a Mandy for a reallllly great deal!!!!!! YAY!!!

court811

Feb 21, 2007
I have been wanting a Mandy forever!

Since the geranium is going to have to go, I was looking on ebay for a Mandy in the khaki sig with the black leather

I won one for $461!!!
NOW for the best part! It comes with a Hamptons Checkbook Wallet in the same khaki/black too! BOTH for that price. He sent me a bunch of pics and it all looks good - - - I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

If you can believe it, this will be my first Coach wallet ever, I've been looking for the right one, and I love this one because it has the clear ID slot

It is gently used, but it looks to be in great shape, this set was over $1K new, I got a steal!

YAY!!! I had to share my good fortune with you all

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::heart:

you won that?
I was watching that one. I love that color combo. You got a really good deal!
yup, that was me

you weren't bidding were you? two bidders were fighting it out for two hours up until the end, but I never bid on anything until the last second. DH thought I was nuts, laying here with my laptop counting the minutes.

yup, that was me

you weren't bidding were you? two bidders were fighting it out for two hours up until the end, but I never bid on anything until the last second. DH thought I was nuts, laying here with my laptop counting the minutes.
lol, nope. trust me tho, was sooo tempting.

I'm the same, I always bid within the last few seconds. I have 2 windows open, one w/ the bid and one w/ a higher bid in case my first one wasn't high enough. haha.

here's the pics from the auction
2202_1.JPG

1da6_1.JPG