Huge reissue

IceEarl

O.G.
May 12, 2007
attachment.php

Borrowed this photo from another thread (posted by Smoothoprter, thanks) , can anyone identify these 3 sizes of reissue, the big one looks huge, is there supposed to be a jumbo size for reissue too? TIA.

the 05 WHITE is a 225
the 06 BLACK w/ silver is 227
the 05 GREY is a 228 (the jumbo of reissues which is GIGANTIC! it looks huge on the model and she's probably 5'10"ish... )

^^ I have to admit, it looks huge on the model, but no so huge in real life. I don't carry tiny reissues next to my 228, when I'm wearing it.

Looking at these reissues sure bring a big smile on my face!:love: IceEarl, thanks for posting this pic that shows the differences among these sizes. Gosh, I really want them...the more I look, the more I gotta have!:sweatdrop:

Looking at these reissues sure bring a big smile on my face!:love: IceEarl, thanks for posting this pic that shows the differences among these sizes. Gosh, I really want them...the more I look, the more I gotta have!:sweatdrop:

petals12, you are welcome (pics borroweded from Smoothoprter)...

Luccibag, have seen your amazing collection of reissues...how I wish I had started looking at Chanel 2 yrs ago...then I wouldn't have missed the fabulous grey reissue....:drool: