Prada Cahier bag? OMG coolest bag I've had in a loooong time

YES!! YES!! YES!!! Seriously.... that looks very Royal!
Thank you for responding. The others are lovely, but something about this one....just drastically different than anything else out there. And it's so hard to find a great white bag. The phone SA said this was nearly their biggest seller of all time (meaning time to sell out), and they will have to produce more. I think worth the wait!!

Yes, the white one is stunning!

My wife was able to order it on Prada's site.
Even though the Chicago Flagship store said it was sold out..

Oh you are so so lucky. When was that? It's completely gone on the site. Not even pictures anymore! They tried to get one from Italy but couldn't. I will be in Europe next week, maybe I will come across one. Post pics!

Just purchased this at the Prada store. The caramel and black. Gorgeous. Looks even better in person. Great quality and craftsmanship. I'm not a huge Prada fan...thought their bags were a bit basic and uninspired. But this one really stands out. Structured but not so boxy that nothing fits inside other than a chapstick. Love it and can't wait to carry it through the fall! ☺

Thank you so much!! I've decided to send both back, and be put on the waiting list for the all white one. It's completely sold out, but I think it's the one I would prefer to get. What do you think?View attachment 3428769

It reminds me a lot of the Louis Vuitton - Le Talentueux bag from Marc Jacobs' reign. The good ol' days.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 1.57.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 1.57.33 PM.png
    647.7 KB · Views: 2,016
Hey guys -

My first time on the Prada forum. I am taking a wee break from Chanel and going a bit Gucci, Valentino and Prada. ESP Prada after I saw and nearly flew out of my chair on this one. It's gorgeous and 90's-esque cool, a little tacky edgy rustic fun mixed with some modern lines.

Anyone else pick up one of these yet??

View attachment 3417435 View attachment 3417436

Very cool - congrats!

Reactions: TraceySH
Has anyone tried spraying leather protectant on their white Cahier? How is it wearing over the past few months?

I'm about to become the proud owner of the white and black one! Am considering spraying it with my Apple Garde or Cadillac Leather Shield.