My Little Collection :)

PoohBeez

“Fashion changes, but style endures” -Coco Chanel
O.G.
May 28, 2007
Hope you all will like my little collection (LV and Gucci and 1 purple Coach hobo)

Group picture, CHEESE!!:nuts:
Image049.jpg

I just realized that I have less LV bags than I thought... :confused1: I remembered i sold my vita cite PM and my epi Speedy awhile ago.....Now I kinda missed them...:crybaby:
Image044.jpg

My LV collection will be growing for the coming half year for sure!! All those new releases make me :drool::drool:!!! Anyone have any suggestion on what I should get next? I just got my Damier 30 and a little keychain yesterday! I am so tempted to go back and buy some more!!..Maybe tmr? :sweatdrop:

My goal is too fill the 15 steps on my stairway with BAGS...!! haha 30 steps in total if i include the one downstiars

Your collection is GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks for sharing! Maybe something in Amarante:graucho:

HEHE....yes i actually WL some amarante small leather goods...since the LV @ Hotel Vancouver only had the bags in Amarante. I tried all the bags for Amarante, they didn't seem to look good on me....maybe next time i should go take a picture and post it here and see how you all think :P

There is no doubt that I like purple color things!:yahoo: