newbie needs help

killhype

Apr 10, 2007
hi there,
im currently looking to purchase gucci items on ebay.
but i do not know how to differentiate fakes.
is there anyway i can tell?
like maybe from too good to be true prices?
im looking for some black canvas monogram bucket hats and the double G belts in green and red , maybe u guys can tell me the market price ?
some auctions says 100% authentic or money back. but it seems the prices are too good to be ture.like 40% of retail at my local gucci boutique.
can you guys help a noobie out?

appreciate all help

Its really really rare that ebay will have authentic Gucci. I stay AWAY from ebay.....even if they say its 100% authentic or money back. Cause to me almost all of them are lies. But if you really want something from ebay you should post it in the Authenticate This Gucci thread. Maybe someone can help you.

Bluefly.com is legit and if you go to the deals and steals forum has additional coupons. BUt I would stay away from Ebay 99% of the stuff there is fake.

*sniffles* no wonder no one bought my guccis...they were the high-end ones too:sad:. I didnt have trouble selling any of my others though..even my louis. Thats not fair.

oh, and to answer your question, yes ebay is very unsafe but make sure you check the buyers feedback and consult with the members of this forum on the" authenticate this" thread before bidding. good luck!