Cartier silk cord bracelets

Two questions

- what's the maximum wristsize it will fit?
- can you get multiple cords when you buy it or just one which can be changed once in a while?
Hi, I think if you buy it from a boutique there would be no maximum wrist size as they would cut the cord to the length you needed. Even if you bought it on line it is very adjustable, it needs to go on over your hand though, so it's hard to give a maximum wrist size if that makes sense? I have only asked for a cord change, but I have heard of people asking for spare cords on here. I don't think there is any limit to the frequency of cord changes though. Cartier told me it is free in any boutique and as I wasn't happy with one of the knots on mine when I changed it a week or so ago in London I just changed it again in Paris a couple of days ago.

Reactions: 3kidsmakes5
Hi, I think if you buy it from a boutique there would be no maximum wrist size as they would cut the cord to the length you needed. Even if you bought it on line it is very adjustable, it needs to go on over your hand though, so it's hard to give a maximum wrist size if that makes sense? I have only asked for a cord change, but I have heard of people asking for spare cords on here. I don't think there is any limit to the frequency of cord changes though. Cartier told me it is free in any boutique and as I wasn't happy with one of the knots on mine when I changed it a week or so ago in London I just changed it again in Paris a couple of days ago.

Thanks! That great to hear! I am a guy (like the white gold/ceramic) and sometimes a bracelet is just a tad too small

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Hi, yes I think so! There was this and another that was described as silver, this was definitely darker. I got it changed in Selfridges. :smile:

You're very welcome. It's a lovely colour, I just hope it doesn't look dirty too quickly, I leave mine on all the time, too much of a faff to keep taking it on and off! :smile:
Thank you so much, popped into selfridges & got the dark grey one at last :yahoo:

I wear my white gold & ceramic trinity almost 24/7 and get the cord switched out every few months. My cord is in black. When I shower the cord gets cleaned also so it's no big deal. It doesn't fray as easily even when I stack it with my charm bracelets.

I wear my white gold & ceramic trinity almost 24/7 and get the cord switched out every few months. My cord is in black. When I shower the cord gets cleaned also so it's no big deal. It doesn't fray as easily even when I stack it with my charm bracelets.

Do you have any pics of your cord bracelets being worn? Do you stack them together? Thanks

IMG_1478299644.185137.jpg Sorry for the poor lighting but here it is. I also have other cord bracelets that I can post later when I get back home. I'm wearing it with Tous pearl & silver bracelet and a Cruciani infinity bracelet. I've worn it with my Pandora charm bracelets and my vintage charm bracelets in the past and haven't had issues with fraying. What did fray it once in the past was a Velcro glove I wore that caught on it. But it wasn't a big deal because took it off and I carefully put a flame to it and it just burned off the light Frey and then switched the cord when I got to Cartier again like a month or so afterwards.

Reactions: Susimoo and MahaM