New Camellia wallet options

I pick this this over the patent and I really loved the patent!! [emoji1] seems low maintenance and will match everything. I love chevron!!

It's not black very dark blue. Sa said she can order me a new Camilla and I can decide which I want. I love the camellia but the one thing that bothers me in the inside is such a light grey it will get so dirty especially in the change part.

So the navy chevron boy wallet came and it dented at the top. Am I being overly picky? IMG_1470101064.875282.jpgIMG_1470101077.634925.jpg
This is coming from bloomies not my normal SA but it's the second piece that has issues.

So the navy chevron boy wallet came and it dented at the top. Am I being overly picky? View attachment 3428112View attachment 3428113
This is coming from bloomies not my normal SA but it's the second piece that has issues.

Personally, I probably would just keep this. But it seems to be bothering you, so you should return this.
Last time I was in the Chanel inside Saks BH and looking for wallets, I was shocked and horrified of how careless the storage method was. Even though they are kept inside this closet, which you can pull out to reveal all the wallets. Because they were all kind of loosely and randomly left in the closet, about half of the ones I saw have some kind of dent. Yours actually were not as bad as the ones I saw.

Personally, I probably would just keep this. But it seems to be bothering you, so you should return this.
Last time I was in the Chanel inside Saks BH and looking for wallets, I was shocked and horrified of how careless the storage method was. Even though they are kept inside this closet, which you can pull out to reveal all the wallets. Because they were all kind of loosely and randomly left in the closet, about half of the ones I saw have some kind of dent. Yours actually were not as bad as the ones I saw.

I think if it were on the back it wouldn't bother me so much.

What color is this? If it's the new blueberry, it's gorgeous.
Pictures don't really show how pretty this shade is, especially if you like blue colors.

Yes it's the blueberry. I'm so tempted to get it but I've been using my Chanels more than my lv's so I thought I should get a Chanel wallet.

For those who have owned or seen the camellia wallets in person, I have a question... Since it is lambskin, is it easy to scratch like the lambskin of classic flap bags? Or is it slightly different? Thank you!

For those who have owned or seen the camellia wallets in person, I have a question... Since it is lambskin, is it easy to scratch like the lambskin of classic flap bags? Or is it slightly different? Thank you!

I just returned the one I bought because there were 2 stains on the inside. I would say yes it would show scratches easily. If you threw your keys in your bags and they hit the wallet I would definitely think it would leaves marks. I looked at a few at FP to see how they looked used and there is definitely wearing on the sides

I read somewhere that there will be a release of the camelia design in caviar, I thought the woc was mentioned but don't quote me on that :smile:. Maybe they will also launch some camelia caviar SLGs?

I would buy a slg or woc in the camellia in a heart beat. I have a denim m/l flap in camellia and love it but it would be great in caviar leather