Official Ferragamo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!!!

I have a question if anyone can answer. I just bought a fiamma bag. The tried using the key to unlock the front. It wouldn't unlock. The little part of the key where you stick in the key hold, the little part broke. Is there a replacement? I did it gently and I feel like the key is quite flimsy. The bag itself is beautifully made and of course good quality, but the key isn't. I need help!

I have a question if anyone can answer. I just bought a fiamma bag. The tried using the key to unlock the front. It wouldn't unlock. The little part of the key where you stick in the key hold, the little part broke. Is there a replacement? I did it gently and I feel like the key is quite flimsy. The bag itself is beautifully made and of course good quality, but the key isn't. I need help!

Where did you purchase it? If it a Ferragamo boutique, it shouldn't be a problem to get a replacement at no cost (at least in the US). If purchased elsewhere, you should still be able to get a replacement, albeit for a small charge.

I'm desperately look for this SF Black Nylon Ballet Flat Applique Convertible Tote. Wld appreciate any leads to getting this bag online. Thanks! :flowers:

SF-balletflattoteS_zps3cbcae8f.jpeg

Did you ever find this? It`s so cute...i want one! :graucho:

Hi, can anyone help me identify this bag? I have it in black and totally cannot remember the style name/further details (bought around 2009 if I recall correctly). Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• jessica-alba-leaves-a-house-in-beverly-hills-with-her-daughter-05.jpg
    jessica-alba-leaves-a-house-in-beverly-hills-with-her-daughter-05.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 236
i just got myself a mini vara bag and I have question about Ferragamo dustbag, does you all Ferragamo's owner feel that the dustbag is a little bit thin? I have other luxury brand and feel ferragamo's dustbag looks a bit thin and flimsy, is this their correct dustbag for vara owner? I scared they misplaced the dustbag which supposedly for Vara and gave me the other spares.. or are all Ferragamo dustbags made from the same material? please help! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1469757094.227002.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1469757144.477708.jpg

i just got myself a mini vara bag and I have question about Ferragamo dustbag, does you all Ferragamo's owner feel that the dustbag is a little bit thin? I have other luxury brand and feel ferragamo's dustbag looks a bit thin and flimsy, is this their correct dustbag for vara owner? I scared they misplaced the dustbag which supposedly for Vara and gave me the other spares.. or are all Ferragamo dustbags made from the same material? please help! View attachment 3423861View attachment 3423862

Mine is the same. I don't find it thin just different.

i just got myself a mini vara bag and I have question about Ferragamo dustbag, does you all Ferragamo's owner feel that the dustbag is a little bit thin? I have other luxury brand and feel ferragamo's dustbag looks a bit thin and flimsy, is this their correct dustbag for vara owner? I scared they misplaced the dustbag which supposedly for Vara and gave me the other spares.. or are all Ferragamo dustbags made from the same material? please help! View attachment 3423861View attachment 3423862
That is the correct dust bag. It is thinner than some other brands but I wouldn't consider it flimsy. It almost reminds me of linen. In fact, I wonder if it is linen. (Does anyone know? Please chime in.) I believe they use this dust bag textile for all of their bags; whether embossed or smooth leather.